Observatory: Siding Spring - Australia - MPC Q62
(TEL T31 0.50-m f/6.8 astrograph + CCD + focal reducer)
Hosting by iTelescope.Net
Minimum Target Elevation: Approx 25º
UTC +10:00 New South Wales, Australia Daylight savings time is observed.
South 31° 16' 24" East 149° 03' 52" Elevation: 1165m
Deep Field. Hybrid Missions. Typically used for Photometry and Imaging. FITS and TIF file formats. Dark Frame calibration data is available for 60, 120, 180, 300, 600 second exposures. Binx1 - Binx2.
The Planewave Ascension 200HR mount is so accurate whilst tracking that iTelescope Admin have disabled active guidance, with a corresponding decrease in session setup time when imaging.
- CCD: FLI-PL09000 CCD camera
- QE: 68% Peak
- Full Well: ~100,000e- Anti Blooming Gate (ABG)
- Dark Current: <0.1 e-/pixel/sec. @ -35ºC
- Pixel Size: 12um Square
- Resolution: 1.1 arc-secs/pixel
- Sensor: Frontlit
- Cooling: Set to -30ºC default
- Array: 3056 by 3056 (9.3 Megapixels)
- FOV: 55.9 x 55.9 arc-mins
- Astrodon E-Series. Red, Green, Blue.
- Luminance, Ha, SII, OIII, U, B, V, R, I
- Position Angle: 088º
- OTA: Planewave 20" (0.51m) CDK
- Optical Design: Corrected Dall-Kirkham Astrograph
- Aperture: 510mm
- Focal Length: 2259mm (focal reducer)
- F/Ratio: f/4.4
- Guiding: Active Guiding Disabled
- Mount: Planewave Ascension 200HR