Observatory: Siding Spring - Australia - MPC Q62
(TEL T30 0.50-m f/6.8 astrograph + CCD + f/4.5 focal reducer)
Hosting by iTelescope.Net
Minimum Target Elevation: Approx 25º degrees
UTC +10:00 New South Wales, Australia Daylight savings time is observed.
South 31° 16' 24" East 149° 03' 52" Elevation: 1165m
Deep Field. Hybrid Missions. Typically used for Photometry and Imaging. FITS and TIF file formats. Dark Frame calibration data is available for 60, 120, 180, 300, 600 second exposures. Binx1 - Binx2.
T30 is fitted with a 0.66 Focal reducer.
The Planewave Ascension 200HR mount is so accurate whilst tracking that iTelescope Admin have disabled active guidance, with a corresponding decrease in session setup time when imaging.
Note: T30 is fitted with a Non Anti Blooming Gate (NABG) CCD. Beware of long exposures on moderate to bright stars or targets and use a bracket of short exposures or use software to repair any blooming artifacts.
- CCD: FLI-PL6303E CCD camera
- QE: 68% Peak
- Full Well: ~100,000e- Non Anti Blooming Gate (NABG)
- Dark Current: <.005 e-/pixel/sec. @ -45º C
- Pixel Size: 9um Square
- Resolution: 0.81 arc-secs/pixel
- Sensor: Frontlit
- Cooling: Set to -35ºC default
- Array: 3072 by 2048 (6.3 Megapixels)
- FOV: 27.8 x 41.6 arc-mins
- Filters: AstroDon Tru-Balance Gen 2 E series. Luminance, Red, Green, Blue, Ha, SII, OIII, U, B, V, R, I
- Position Angle: 086º
- OTA: Planewave 20" (0.51m) CDK
- Optical Design: Corrected Dall-Kirkham Astrograph
- Aperture: 510mm
- Focal Length: 2280mm (0.66 Focal Reducer Fitted)
- F/Ratio: f/4.5
- Guiding: Active Guiding Disabled
- Mount: Planewave Ascension 200HR